At St Paul’s we promote the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
We value Child Safety highly, thus, as recommended by CEM, we have appointed a Child Safety Officer who is a member of the School Leadership Team. St. Paul’s Primary School implements a range of whole school strategies to enhance Child Safety and support the Victorian Child Safety Standards, including:
- Child Safety Officer
- School Psychologist (through Catholic Care counselling program)
- Child Safety Awareness Units based on the Daniel Morcombe Curriculum
- Cybersafety Education
- Whole school participation in the National Day for Daniel
- Regular staff meetings / Professional Learning in the area of Child Safety
- Child Safety training and updates provided to members of our governing body (Parent Partnership Team)
Click on the links below to view our policies and documents related to Child Safety.
Complaint Resolution Policy – pdf not available.