At St Paul’s we promote the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
We value Child Safety highly, thus, as recommended by CEM, we have appointed a Child Safety Officer who is a member of the School Leadership Team. St. Paul’s Primary School implements a range of whole school strategies to enhance Child Safety and support the Victorian Child Safety Standards, including:
- Child Safety Officer
- School Psychologist (through Catholic Care counselling program)
- Child Safety Awareness Units based on the Daniel Morcombe Curriculum
- Cybersafety Education
- Whole school participation in the National Day for Daniel
- Regular staff meetings / Professional Learning in the area of Child Safety
- Child Safety training and updates provided to members of our governing body (Parent Partnership Team)
Click on the links below to view our policies and documents related to Child Safety.